Form talk:Editor application
- Which journal (WikiJMed, WikiJHum, WikiJSci)
- Which position (Editorial board, associate editor; maybe with links to role definitions 1, 2)
- Link (faculty webpage, cv or further information)
- Areas of expertise (list any number of items. Maybe from wikidata?)
- For the sections below, you do not need experience in every area, however some relevant experience is very useful. The word limit is 150 per section but you are welcome to include links to further information.
- Professional experience (paragraph; e.g. fieldwork, research, teaching, outreach; maybe max word limit 150?)
- Publishing experience (paragraph; e.g. other editorial or publishing roles; maybe max word limit 150?)
- Open experience (paragraph; e.g. Wikipedia or other open/collaborative project; maybe max word limit 150?)
- I confirm that I will act in accordance with the policies of the WikiJournal of XYZ (tickbox)
The examples provided for lower sections might be tailored depending on the journal selected in step 1 (Not vital, only if it's easy to implement).